Located in Missouri is a growth-oriented global firm in the manufacturing industry. They seek an innovative Electrical Designer to join their talented manufacturing team.
Benefits of joining this company
- This firm provides a collaborative and fun environment.
- They are a company that promotes career growth and skills development.
Position Focus Electrical Designer
- Using documentation such as I/O list, customer specifications, codes, and standards design the wiring of process instrumentation and control devices.
- Construct wiring schematics; develop assembly designs for power distribution panels by using customer specs and applicable coding.
- Interface with other engineering departments to produce an integrated system design.
- Create and update bill of materials within an ERP system.
Requirements Electrical Designer
- Two-year technical degree of certification in Computer Aided Design and Drafting required.
- 2+ years of electrical design experience with industrial control processes, process control loops, instrument connections required.
- Experience using ERP software for bill-of material creation; Syteline preferred.
- Ability to read and comprehend P& ID’s required.
Submit resume to Joe Cianciolo at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Name: Joe Cianciolo