SunView Software is a leading provider of IT Service Management software that helps companies to better deliver, manage, and monitor IT services across the enterprise. SunView is using Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning to drive smarter automation, predictive insights, and customer satisfaction.
We are currently seeking a highly motivated, self-starting individual to join our development team as a Software Product Manager. The ideal candidate will have hands-on management experience successfully working cross-functionally with development, marketing and sales teams in an agile environment.
• Manage all aspects of product life cycle from idea generation through end of life, including development of requirements (product, business, and market) and documentation
• Work successfully with all internal departments (engineering, sales, marketing, etc.) to ensure compliance with product and company goals
• Interact with customers on an on-going basis to determine satisfaction levels and new avenues of change and growth of product
• Understand and interpret market requirements through product marketing, strategic partners, and customers
• Analyze market trends, customer requirements, and competitive strategy
• Accountability for product roadmaps, requirements, and delivery
• Train sales/marketing departments on new features and enhancements
• Technical degree (BS) or graduate degree / MBA preferred
• 2 – 5 years of software product marketing for an enterprise software company, with demonstrated success bringing software products through the full life cycle
• Direct experience working with Agile development methodology is preferred
• Ability to create UI mockup and prototype
• Working understanding of desktop and server operating systems software, networking concepts (LAN/WAN, ADS, IIS), database concepts (Microsoft SQL, XML, HTML), Oracle, and Linux
• Familiarity with Microsoft technology stacks (Windows OS, .NET, IIS) • Ability to understand and manage the expectations of a range of stakeholders
• Excellent communication and strong project management skills
• Exceptional attention to detail and process
• Ability to handle multiple tasks at one time and effectively work under tight deadlines
• ITSM or ITIL experience a plus
• A “product person” at heart and passionate about building great new products
• A results-oriented achiever who can execute
• An individual who is self-motivated, highly-dedicated to excellence, and will always strive to go above and beyond in his/her work
• Someone who can be self-directed and can “take the ball and run with it”
• Someone who sees the big picture while delivering with excellence on the details that matter
• A dynamic and resourceful creative thinker and problem solver
• Someone with a positive in attitude with a great sense of humor
This position requires the candidate to work on-site in our Tampa office. Relocation assistance is not available.
We offer our employees a competitive compensation and benefits package within a dynamic and thriving culture that rewards individuals who are committed to professional success. If you meet the above requirements and are interested in the position, please submit your resume for immediate consideration. Salary expectations are required for resume review.