My client is looking for a Mechanical Engineer to aid in technical supports, test and maintain products, and create and maintain drawing according to customer specifications. They have great benefits and a brand new facility. The pay on this position will be between $50,000 - $52,000.
Mechanical Engineer Responsibilities:
- Provide sales team and customers with technical support
- Monitor and test new mechanical products
- Meet with customers to review product requirements and specifications
- Document all project information and maintain files
- Create and maintain drawings, part numbers, BOMs
- Attend trade shows and conventions to provide support to sales team
If you are interested in this mechanical engineering position please contact Katie at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or call 815-788-8556.
Mechanical Engineer Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering required
- 2+ years of engineering experience preferred
- 2+ years of Solidworks experience preferred
- Working knowledge of CNC systems (lathes, mills, grinders)
Name: Katie Kelter