**Job is located in Tampa, FL
SunView Software, Inc. is a leading provider of IT Service Management software that enables companies to better track, manage and control their IT services and infrastructures. We are currently seeking a highly motivated, self-starting individual to join our development team as an entry-level Software Engineer. The ideal candidate will gain hands-on experience successfully working with our development team of a commercial software package and seeing it through multiple releases.
- Work with the development team and meet project delivery dates by developing, publishing, and monitoring project schedules and timelines
- Actively work with the architect and other developers to design and implement product features
- Take an active role in process improvements in such areas as code review and unit testing
- Help ensure that testable builds are delivered to the test team daily
- Assist in supervising maintenance activities and ensure escalated support issues are addressed
- Experience applying aspects of the Agile software processes helpful
- Hands-on experience using Visual Studio.Net, C#, and ASP.Net, preferred (C++ or Java experience a plus)
- Demonstrated expertise in problem solving
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field preferred
This position requires the candidate to work on-site in our Tampa office. Relocation assistance is not available.
We offer our employees a competitive compensation and benefits package within a dynamic and thriving culture that rewards individuals who are committed to professional success. If you meet the above requirements and are interested in the position, please submit your resume along with salary requirements for immediate consideration.