Our exclusive client a global Multi-billion dollar, global aerospace products leader is looking for a Quality Manager resulting from aggressive business growth. The ideal candidate will have:
● Bachelor’s degree;
● Prior accomplishments within an related Quality leadership manufacturing in an aerospace environment
● Lead and manage quality organization to meet all AS9100 standards. FAA PARTS. SIX SIGMA/LEAN
● Train employees on tools to perform root-cause analysis and problem solving to identify root cause and effective actions/process improvements..
● Implement measurements/metrics for monitoring system effectiveness and enable employees to make sound quality decisions.
● Directly manage Quality Engineers, Quality Supervisor, Inspection Supervisor, and carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies.
● Develop quality planning methods for all product lines.
● Interface with supplier and customer quality representatives concerning problems with quality control and assure effective corrective action is implemented.
● Interact with customers to identify opportunities to improve quality and establish feedback with manufacturing and development of personnel. Salary to $150k/yr.& bonus Send resume as a WORD attachment, to: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
BS/BA degree Quality Management accomplishments in aerospace CASTINGS mfg or closely related.
● Analyze customers’ product specifications to establish efficient, cost-effective requirements for ease of manufacture and reproducibility.
Design, implement and document procedures for process control, improvement adherence and control for all phases of internal production and external supply chain processes. salary to $150k/yr. & bonus pls XLNT benefits. Send resume this week only, to:
[Click Here to Email Your Resumé]