SVS Group is currently looking to hire a Hydroform Machine Operator for one of our best Aerospace Clients here in Phoenix, AZ. You will have typical Machine Operating job duties to include:
- Aligns work piece on machine
- Operates hydroform to bend metal
- Observes pressure gauges and height settings to ensure properly set and that hydroform is running in accordance with setting
- Dimensionally and visually inspects parts to ensure they meet customer's requirements
- Keep work area clean at all times
- You must have at least 2+ years of very recent Aerospace Machine Shop Experience
- You must have experience operating machinery - Plus if it was in an Aerospace Machine Shop
- You must have experience reading and interpreting blueprints
- You must have the ability to lift up to 50 pounds throughout your shift
- You must have experience using precise measuring tools to include calipers, micrometers, gauges, etc.
- You must take direction well and you must get along well with others
- You must have outstanding punctuality and attendance
- We are currently hiring for 1st shift & 2nd shift. 1st Shift is Monday - Friday 6am - 2:30pm plus overtime as needed and 2nd Shift is Monday - Friday 2:30pm - 11pm plus overtime as needed.
If you are interested and you have at least 2+ years of Aerospace Machine Shop and Machining experience then please send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Name: Jeremy Bell