International chemical manufacturer is looking for an experienced Site manager for management of sales and service of refinery process and water treatment chemicals in their Artesia, NM territory. Site manager will oversee all sales, projects and service requirements while maintain client relationship at the account. Manager will oversee and mentor junior sales and technical support personnel assigned to the account.
Specific responsibilities include:
1. Oversee sales of process, water treatment and additive chemical programs. This includes mentoring technical reps in organic growth opportunities.
2. Oversee the management of chemical program service in the account
3. Focus on development of special projects within the account that contribute to the value added sales process
4. Develop programs that will show cost savings to client
5. Train assigned sales and engineering reps in the account
6. Effectively communicate with client.
7. Once the Site Manager is comfortable in account there will be opportunities outside of the account.
8. Manager account budget P&L.
Company offers a base salary of 100-125K (commensurate with experience) excellent guaranteed bonus program, car allowance, cell phone, laptop, 401K contribution, comprehensive benefits package.
Company is looking for someone with the following qualifications:
1. A 4 year technical degree in a technical discipline (chem. Eng., chemistry, biology, etc.)
2. At least 5 years of direct process chemicals sales/ water treatment chemicals into a refinery.
3. Understanding of refinery process chemical programs in a refinery.
4. Experience with Plant Information/Processbook
5. Experience managing personnel in a refinery setting
6. Strong communication skills.
7. Proficiency Microsoft Office suite.
Name: Bill Lide