Morris & Ritchie Associates, Inc. (MRA) is currently seeking a Civil Designer with excellent CAD skills for our Land Division located in our Wilmington, DE office. Candidates should have up to 4 years of experience in land development; including site plan design, roadways, permitting, erosion/sediment control (ESC) design, and experience in stormwater management (SWM). Utility work experience, i.e., laying out water mains, sewer (gravity or force mains), gas pipelines, etc. a plus. We will consider outstanding entry level new graduates!
Successful candidates MUST have:
- BS in Civil Engineering
- 0-4 years of experience in land development, site engineering, sediment and erosion control
- Proficiency in AutoCAD.. Civil 3D experience preferred but not required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
BENEFITS: We offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
- Competitive Salary and Paid Time Off
- Yearly bonus potential
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending
- Life Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Educational Assistance Program
- Company picnics and events and a great working environment!