Currently looking for an experienced Civil Engineer to fill an opening with one of the top civil firms in the Atlanta, GA area. Interested candidates should have 2 years’ experience with Civil Site Design and be proficient in Civil 3D.
Responsibilities of the Civil Engineer
- Practical application of engineering science and technology including applying principles, techniques, procedures, and equipment to the design and production of various goods and services.
- Design techniques, tools, and principles involved in production of precision technical plans, blueprints, drawings, and models.
- Calculate cost and determine feasibility of project and analyze maps to determine feasibility of project
- Inspect construction site to monitor progress and ensure conformance to engineering plans, specifications, and construction and safety standards and directing construction and maintenance activities at project site
- Expertly review and determine integrity and quality of piping, concrete, site design and all civil drawings
Company offers full benefits, 401K plan, overtime pay & a very competitive bonus schedule.
- BSCE or a 4 year degree is a plus.
- EIT/PE is a plus.
- 2 years experience with Civil Site Design.
- Proficient in AUTOCAD
- Civil-3D knowledge is needed.
- Knowledge of Residential or Commercial design is needed.