SVS Group is currently looking to hire 5 experienced Aerospace Assemblers for one of our best Aerospace Clients here in Phoenix, AZ. You will have typical Assembly job duties to include:
Assemble, fabricate and clean parts to sub-assemblies and complete units.
Use torque wrenches and other tools
Test, calibrate, inspect and certify parts and mechanisms to meet tolerances and product specifications.
Works in conjunction with supervisor to lead and direct others.
- You must have at least 2+ years of very recent Aerospace or Manufacturing Assembly Job Experience
- You must have experience using hand tools and power tools such as torque wrenches
- Experience with helicoil, keensert and Leeplug installation tools is a huge plus.
- Must have experience using measuring tools like calipers and mircrometers
- You must know how to read blueprints and schematics
- You must take direction well and you must get along well with others
- You must have outstanding punctuality and attendance
- You must be able to work a 1st - Monday - Thursday 6am - 4:30pm or 2nd Shift - Monday - Thursday 4:40pm - 3:00am, both plus overtime as needed.
If you are interested and you have at least 2+ years of Assembly Experience while working for an Aerospace Company then please send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Name: Jeremy Bell