Morris & Ritchie Associates, Inc. (MRA) is seeking a Civil Project Designer with up to 3 years of experience for our growing Land Division in Georgetown, Delaware. Candidates with experience in land development or water resources is a plus.
In this position you will be responsible for hands-on design of land development projects from the initial project planning through preparation of construction documents and permitting. Proficiency in AutoCAD and/or Civil 3D is required. Must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident.
Successful candidates should have the following qualifications and experience:
- BS in Civil Engineering, EIT License preferred
- knowledge of land development and water resources preferred
- Design experience related to water resources and land development (grading, utilities, sediment/erosion control, stormwater management, etc.) preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and experience with AutoCAD Civil 3D
MRA OFFERS A COMPREHENSIVE BENEFITS PLAN!