Morris & Ritchie Associates, Inc. (MRA) is currently seeking 2 Civil Design Engineers for our Land Division located in our Georgetown, Delaware Office.
Entry Level Civil Designer
Candidates with relevant internship experience and / or a minimum of 1 to 2 years of experience which may include: surveying, site engineering of roadways, utilities, and sediment/erosion control design with a focus on storm water management and/or water resources are preferred. This is an excellent opportunity for a recent Civil Engineering Graduate.
Project to Senior Level Engineer
Civil Engineer / Project Manager with 9-14 years of experience.This position is responsible for hands-on design and management of land development projects from initial project planning through preparation of construction documents and permitting. Candidates should have experience in private residential land development, commercial land development, extensive experience in the design and management of medium to large scale projects, and be proficient in Stormwater Management (SWM), Storm Drain, Grading, Erosion & Sediment Control (ESC) Design, Utilities, and Construction Administration in the State of Delaware. Candidate should have the ability to manage personnel in addition to multiple projects (budgets, schedules, and County/Municipal reviews) and communicate regularly with Clients and Company Principals to assure quality and timely completion of projects.
MRA OFFERS A COMPREHENSIVE BENEFITS PLAN!
Entry Level Candidates Must have:
· B.S. in Civil Engineering
· EIT Required
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Preference will be given to Candidates with the following Qualifications / Experience:
- 1-2 year’s experience in land development, site engineering, sediment and erosion control
- Storm water management and water resources experience preferred, but not required
- Formal training in CAD Drafting & Design
- Proficiency in AutoCAD required; Civil 3D a plus
Mid-Senior Level Candidates Must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering
- 9-14 years of related experience, including Project Management & Business Development experience
- AutoCAD & Civil 3D proficiency
- Professional Engineering registration preferred
- Excellent written and communication skills