Morris & Ritchie Associates, Inc. (MRA) is are currently seeking a graduate Civil Design Engineer for our Land Division located in our Georgetown, Delaware Office. This position is open immediately.
Candidates with relevant internship experience and / or a minimum of 1 to 2 years of experience which may include: surveying, site engineering of roadways, utilities, and sediment/erosion control design with a focus on storm water management and/or water resources are preferred. This is an excellent opportunity for a recent Civil Engineering Graduate.
MRA OFFERS A COMPREHENSIVE BENEFITS PLAN!
Successful candidates MUST have:
· B.S. in Civil Engineering
· EIT Required
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Preference will be given to Candidates with the following Qualifications / Experience:
- 1-2 year’s experience in land development, site engineering, sediment and erosion control
- Storm water management and water resources experience preferred, but not required
- Formal training in CAD Drafting & Design
- Proficiency in AutoCAD required; Civil 3D a plus