Profi-Vision is a system integration company with a focus on plant wide system design and engineering for industrial control systems. The company, based in the Lehigh Valley area has been providing system design and engineering services for over 20 years in the Commercial, Industrial, and Manufacturing fields.
We are seeking a Rockwell Software Automation Engineer with a minimum of 2-5 years of experience in the design, installation, and configuration of Rockwell Control Logix and FactoryTalk applications. The Rockwell Software Automation Engineer would be responsible for configuring and managing customer automation projects and applications. In addition to systems installation, being able to program application specific apps and reporting tools is required. There would also be a responsibility for helping customers design and enhance plant networking security through plant migrations.
Our engineers gain experience to grow their careers by helping client partners solve their application problems and meet project goals. The Rockwell Software Automation Engineer would cover a wide range of responsibilities to support other engineers and engineering projects. Tasks from writing Excel based scripts to supporting and troubleshooting plant reporting installations to meet the goals of the customer.
Description of Duties:
- Work independently on system design and installations
- Specify and configure Rockwell Control Logix and FactoryTalk applications
- Audit and specify components to upgrade plant network securities
- Perform remote and onsite updates for customer installations
- Programming of application apps and reports
- Excellent customer relations skills are essential
Skills and Experience Requested:
- Have a minimum of a Bachelors Degree in a technical field or relevant work experience
- Familiar with Microsoft Operating Systems, VMWare ESX, networking security and/or Wonderware
- Experienced with Control Logix and FactoryTalk programming languages
- Ability to read, understand, and create networking installation drawings
- Functional in VMWare and Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, and Visio
Personal Growth Opportunities:
- Complete challenging and fulfilling projects with a talented and growing team
- Develop leadership and project management skills
- Learn awareness and sensitivity to business side of project profitability
** NO RECRUITERS, PLEASE**
Name: Jennifer Jankowski