C++ Software Developer - Trading Systems
This is a rare opportunity to become a C/C++ Software Engineer with a small and very successful proprietary trading company. No financial experience is necessary. The team is highly collaborative, quick and hard working. This is a position where you have the possibility to see immediate results from your programming. Will consider individuals with a Quant background and a desire to learn and become top notch programmers.
- C, C++, kernel-level programming, TCP/IP, UDP, networking stacks.
- Linux systems and networks, including driver, application and GUI development.
- Solid understanding of data structures and algorithms.
- Develop high quality code, perform code reviews, create new functionality and debug.
- The individual must possess outstanding problem-solving and communication skills to collaborate within and across the engineering and project teams, as well as work independently with minimal supervision.
- Experience with all phases of the software development life cycle.
- Trading industry experience
- RTOS and embedded development is a plus
- C#, Python, Shell scripting is also a plus
Keywords: Chicago IL Jobs, C++ Software Developer, C/C++, C#, Linux, Trading, Real-Time, Python, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Software Developer, Architect, Programmer Analyst, Chicago Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, Chicago Recruiting
If you are an employer and recruiting for similar IT professionals / positions, please contact our Technical Recruiters at Next Step Systems. We are a national IT Recruiting Firm / Agency specializing in full-time direct hire Information Technology employment opportunities.
Company Will Relocate Candidates To Chicago! Company Will Sponsor Candidates!
"PLEASE DO NOT APPLY" If You Are A Consulting Firm, Third Party Recruiter Or Seeking Corp-To-Corp; W-2 Direct Hire Only.
Name: Gina Gomulka