Location: US-NY-New York
Ranked among the nation's top Construction Managers by Engineering News-Record, The LiRo Group provides integrated construction, design, and technology solutions for a broad range of public and private sector clients. LiRo currently provides the opportunity for a hybrid/flex-hour work schedule.
LiRo Architects + Planners, P.C., is an award-winning design firm seeking an Architectural Project Manager for our New York City and Mineola, LI Offices to participate in the design and implementation of a variety of municipal projects. Our projects range from the design of new buildings to the rehabilitation and expansion of existing buildings.
- Involved in all aspects of the architectural practice with an emphasis on the implementation of project goals including technical support to team
- Fiscal oversight including, budgeting, revenue management and monitoring the profitability of multiple projects
- Administration on multiple projects including review of contract terms, project setup, delivery, staffing, scheduling as well as coordinating activities with engineering disciplines and consultants
- Direct client interaction
- Assist in the preparation of marketing proposals
- Develop scopes of work and fees for architectural and MEP services
- Review design documents and construction estimates
- Perform QA/QC constructibility reviews
- A degree in Architecture from an accredited college
- Registered Architect preferred
- 8+ years U S. experience in building design and construction document preparation
- Experience in Public Sector projects
- Demonstrated knowledge of AutoCAD, Revit and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint.)
- Proficiency with 3D Modeling software such as Sketch Up Pro, Rhino 3D Max or Adobe Creative Suite is a plus
- Knowledge of International and Local Building Codes
- Strong conceptual, communication, planning and organization skills and be capable of working both individually and in a team environment on a variety of projects and tasks
- Please visit our website for all of our career opportunities at https://careers-liro.icims.com
- We offer a competitive salary commensurate with experience, a comprehensive benefits package and a positive work environment.
- Compensation: Min: $180,000 - Max: $195,000
- Visa sponsorship is not available for this role.
The LiRo Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or protected veteran status; and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
USD $180,000.00/Yr. Maximum