SEMCON provides a highly qualified, professional, and responsive technical and managerial workforce to satisfy customer requirements that support the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)s mission, vision, goals. SEMCON's company culture aligns enriching career experiences, growth opportunities and collaborative engagement for all SEMCON employees resulting in a company value being greater than the sum of our parts.
Want to be part of our team?
We are recruiting candidates with an Engineering background and mindset for potential future opportunities working at the FAA William J. Hughes Technical Center in support the FAAs National Airspace System (NAS) Voice Communication Systems (VCS).
The Engineers experience should include all or a combination of the following:
- Telecommunications , Voice Over Internet Protocol (VoIP), Wide Area Network (WAN)/Local Area Network (LAN), Legacy NAS communication interfaces, Power and grounding system requirements and general electronic communications performance within the NAS
- Understanding of Software design, development and integration
- Requirements definition and capability
- Knowledge of Interface Requirements Documents (IRD)
- Linux system administration
- Developing and writing test procedures
- Test protocol compliance
- Networking skills
A Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline and a minimum of 7 years of experience is preferred.
SEMCON offers a competitive salary and benefits package including health benefits, a retirement plan, paid time off, and paid holidays.