AIS is seeking an Electrical Controls Engineer to add to our engineering team. This new team member will be responsible for the design of custom control solutions to integrate various equipment components into productive manufacturing platforms. Our primary electrical component and software line is Schneider. Responsibilities will also include the development of electrical layouts and ladder drawings for both in-house control panel builds and electrical contractor service installations, as well as, on-site equipment start-ups, and on-site and remote trouble-shooting diagnostics. Both domestic and international travel will be required. As experience develops, estimated annual travel days could range from 35-40 days per year. Typical trip duration is 5 days.
- BS in Electrical Engineering with a strong focus in controls integration
- A minimum of five years’ experience with PLC programing
- A minimum of five years’ experience with industrial equipment integration
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Experience with the following is preferred:
- Schneider Modicon PLC’s – M340 Hardware
- Schneider Modicon Magelis HMI’s - GTO and STU series
- Schneider Modicon Unity Pro Development Software for PLC development
- Schneider Modicon Vijeo Designer HMI Development Software
- Phoenix Contact mGuard Secure Remote Access/VPN
- Schneider VFD’s, ATV320 and ATV630
- Schneider Solidstate Softstarters, ATS22 & ATS48
Position offers full benefit package including OT pay and Paid Time Off.
Salary range flexible depending on individual credentials and experience.